Youth Fishing Tournament
Date of Event: Saturday, June 25
Time: 7 am – 12 noon
Check-in and Weigh-In:
Prairie Creek Park Day Use Area on Beaver Lake, AR*
Weigh-in Shelter by Boat Ramp
Rogers, AR 72756
*All check-ins, weigh-ins and awards will
be held at Prairie Creek Weigh-in Shelter
$50 Entry Fee per Boat
(maximum 2 youths per boat)
Online registration is available until midnight on June 17, 2022
Register by May 31, 2022 = Earlier Take Off Time
Limited registrations open the morning of the event,
6 am – 7 am at Prairie Creek, cash or check only.
Registration packets also available at Hook Line and Sinker in
Rogers or South Town Sporting Goods, Fayetteville.
Makes checks payable to Beaver Watershed Alliance.
All teams will be assigned a number for the tournament,
numbers will be given out the morning of the tournament.
Youth, ages 4 – 15 (max of 2 Youth Fishermen per boat
for safety, must be accompanied by an at least 1 adult)
THIS IS A CATCH & RELEASE TOURNAMENT.
LIFE JACKETS & LIVE WELLS ARE
REQUIRED. MAX IS 200 BOATS.
and release form agreeing to follow all rules.
For more information on Tournament Rules and Regulations,
contact Johnny Brewer 479-422-1291 firstname.lastname@example.org
For general event questions, please
contact Beaver Watershed Alliance
Rules and Regulations
- All local, state, federal, Coast Guard and Arkansas Game and Fish regulations shall apply and must be observed at all times during the tournament, including observing No Wake Zones, Buoyed areas, and NO FISHING within 50’ of a Gas Marina and all the docks associated with it.
- All boats must have running lights if you are on the water before daylight.
- All contestants must wear a securely fastened Coast Guard-approved life vest when the main engine is in use.
- All boats must have an operating kill switch attached to the operator while the main internal combustion engine is operating.
- All boats must be equipped with an operating live well. (An aerator in an ice chest is acceptable)
- All applications for entry, determination of winners, and rights to awards and prizes are subject to the approval of tournament officials.
- The sponsor of this event expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any entry form.
- All contestants are responsible for paying their own Corps of Engineers Launch fees.
- You may pull your boat out and trailer to the weigh-in site.
- All fishing regulations must be followed, outlined by AGFC.
- Bass Limits: Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Meanmouth 15” minimum. Kentucky spotted bass 12” minimum is eligible to be weighed in.
- Crappie Limits 10” minimum.
- Bream (bluegill, redear, longear, warmouth and other sunfishes combined), no minimum length requirement.
- Fish weighed in by contestants become tournament property and will be released following the weigh-in.
- Maximum of 5 fish per species boat limit for this tournament.
- No more than two youth anglers per boat, each boat must have at least one adult captain.
- All fishing must be done with rod and reel and artificial lures or live bait. No trolling, the use of pork rind is allowed.
- Adults agree to take and pass a random polygraph testing which will cover tournament rules and fishing methods. Coin toss will determine which angler is tested.
- No dead fish will be allowed to weigh in for Youth Tournament.
- All fish will be measured with a Golden Rule (mouth closed, tail pinched)
- In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine the winner.
- LATE PENALTY – if you are late to weigh in, you’re disqualified.
- All boats are subject to live-well and general boat checks before tournament take-off.
- The Use of alcohol and/or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
Proceeds benefit Conservation, Water Quality & Youth Engagement
Sponsorships & Advertising Partnerships Available
4 Entries into the Youth Fishing Tournament
Large logo on Banner/Public Display
Special recognition at Tournament and on social media
2 Entries into the Youth Fishing Tournament
Medium logo on Banner/Public Display
Recognition on event social media pages
1 Entry into the Youth Fishing Tournament
Small logo on banner/Public Display
Goodie Bag Sponsors
We are looking for any type of donation for 200-400 participant goodie bags and prize drawings. Company promotional items, snack foods, or gift card donations will be accepted. Any help with the goodie bags is welcomed!