- This event has passed.
Profitable Production on Pastures Workshop
April 23 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Profitable Production on Pastures: Grazing for Soil & Water
Details: Join the Alliance for an Agriculture Workshop! Participants will learn about topics including:
- Program funding for Soil and Water Health Practices
- Feral swine damage management
- Reducing winter feed costs
- Utilizing riparian areas for grazing
- Grazing management practices to increase grazing days
This will be a family-friendly event and will feature a pasture walk on a nearby Champion Farmer property. Please RSVP to receive a free lunch provided by the Alliance.
Participants will hear from experts including:
- Dr. Dirk Phillip, University of AR – Department of Animal Science
- Linda Coffey, Livestock Specialist, National Center for Appropriate Technologies
- Jon House, Wildlife Biologist USDA/ APHIS/ Wildlife Services
- Jerry Genz, Beaver Watershed Alliance
- Doug Myers, Beaver Lake Champion Farmer
What is provided: Free lunch will be provided for workshop attendees. This event is FREE, but RSVP is required.
For more info and to RSVP, contact: email@example.com or 479-750-8007 (text or call).